Competition for Junior Researcher position (Laboratory of Chemical and Behavioural Ecology)
The Nature Research Centre invites applications for Junior Researcher position at the Laboratory of Chemical and Behavioural Ecology (1 position, 1 FTE).
Priorities: experience in conducting research into molecular taxonomy and ecology of Hymenoptera insects and ability to collect and describe Hymenoptera insects as well as to extract and analyse their DNA.
Characteristics of work: laboratory and field work.
Eligibility: At least a master's degree or equivalent higher education qualification is required. Eligible applicants must conduct or assist in conducting scientific research and (or) experimental development and must have one publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal or a popular science article (a publication in press or mass media or on the internet, etc.).
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- Application, with a reference to the position applied for;
- Personal identification document and its copy;
- Documents certifying education and professional qualification and their copies;
- Document certifying liability to military service, military man or conscript certificate (for persons of conscript age);
- List of personal benefits and abilities (free form);
- List of scientific articles (according to the form);
- Other lists in compliance with the requirements of the position applied for.
Documents should be submitted to:
Akademijos St. 2, Vilnius, room 212.
More information is available by tel. 8 5 272 98 98, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline 04.03.2019.
Competition announcement date 30.01.2019.