Invitation to Open Readings 2019
Students and young researchers of physics and natural sciences are invited to participate in the 62nd International Conference for Students of Physics and Natural Sciences Open Readings 2019 to be held in Vilnius on 19–22 March 2019.
Registration deadline 1 February. Oral and poster presentations are invited. Registration is free.
The following renowned scientists will deliver presentations and share their scientific experience:
- Saulius Juodkazis, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Nick Goldman, EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute, UK
- Jocelyn Bell Burnell, Visiting Professor of Astrophysics at the University of Oxford, Fellow of Mansfield College, UK
- Karl Anker Jørgensen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Fedor Jelezko, Ulm University, Germany
- Ifor David William Samuel, University of St Andrews, UK
- Kishan Dholakia, University of St Andrews
- Anders Hagfeldt, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Three hundred of participants from universities and technological research centres of Lithuania and other countries will present their research works. The conference is open for enthusiastic students from all over the world.
All interested students in their bachelor's, master's and doctoral studies are invited to participate and present their scientific research on an extensive range of topics. The authors of the best presentations will be awarded.
More information is available at: openreadings.eu
Open Readings 2019 organisers